Platform Consulting is a one-stop-shop that provides immigration, translation, settlement and real estate services for those who want to make Canada their new home. Immigrating to a new country can be overwhelming and our role is to make this step as smooth as possible.
We tailor our services to fit your needs, and use our expertise to help you to a successful settlement.
Our ultimate goal is to make Canada the place you call home!
What We Do
We provide personalized immigration plans for our clients to suit their needs in various streams.
We offer certified translation accepted by all government offices.
Easy transition to the new home Canada is our job and we are happy to provide this support since prior to making your move to Canada.
Real Estate Consultancy & Property Investment
Whether you want to live or invest, our team of professionals will guide you to the best options.
We have a dedicated team of professionals who work hard to help you with successful settlement.
Sherin Ibrahim, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Commissioner of Oaths Ontario
FOUNDER & PRESIDENT
- She is the Founder & President of Platform Consulting and a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
- She is a Member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), and therefore authorized to act as Counsel for clients in Immigration law matters. Member Information: R515420
- She is a Registered Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).
- She is an Instructor teaching Immigration Consultant Diploma at CDI College.
- She is a Certified Translator (Arabic-English) by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO)
- She is appointed as a Commissioner for Taking Affidavits and Statutory Declarations for Ontario by the Ministry of Attorney General.
- She has completed post-Graduate Immigration Consultant program from Ontario, Canada.
- She has a long experience in the Settlement sector and Resettlement of Refugees programs.
- She has completed a university degree in English language.
Sherif El Shafie
Our managing partner, Sherif El Shafie is a seasoned multinational corporate executive, an entrepreneur, an investor and a business management advisor. Sherif spent most of his career in the sales and business development and management side of the businesses with different scale organisations from small startups to corporate multi-national, multi-billion dollar operations over the past 30 years, in North America and the Middle East. Sherif has had exposure to different Industries but primarily to Technology, Real Estate and Education and has been advising investors and organizations on different aspects of starting, managing and turning around their business. Sherif is managing the investors immigration program at Platform Immigration, guiding investors to choose, qualify and prepare for different investment immigration programs in Canada. He holds both a Computer Engineering and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degrees. Sherif is also a licensed commercial and residential Real Estate broker in Ontario, Canada.